Recent publications are listed below.
For a full list of publications, please see the Publications page.
- W. Zhu, Q. Li, B Bai, PS Conti, RM Leahy. Patlak image estimation from dual time-point list-mode PET data. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging, in press, 2014
- Y. Petibon, C. Huang, J. Ouyang, T. G Reese, Q. Li, S. Syrkina, Y-L Chen and G. El Fakhri. Relative role of motion and PSF compensation in whole-body oncologic PET-MR imaging. Medical Physics, in press, 2014
- Bai B, Lin Y, Zhu W, Ren R, Li Q, Dahlbom M, Difilippo F, Leahy RM. MAP reconstruction for Fourier rebinned TOF-PET data. Phys Med Biol. 2014 Feb 21; 59(4):925-49.
- Y. Lin, J. P. Haldar, Q. Li and R. M. Leahy. Sparse Constrained Mixture Modeling for the Estimation of Kinetic Parameters in Dynamic PET. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 2014; 33(1):173-185.
- Guo J, Guo N, Lang L, Kiesewetter DO, Xie Q, Li Q, Eden HS, Niu G, Chen X. 18F-Alfatide II and 18F-FDG Dual-Tracer Dynamic PET for Parametric, Early Prediction of Tumor Response to Therapy. J Nucl Med. 2014 Jan; 55(1):154-60.
- Huang C, Ackerman JL, Petibon Y, Normandin MD, Brady TJ, El Fakhri G, Ouyang J. Motion compensation for brain PET imaging using wireless MR active markers in simultaneous PET-MR: Phantom and non-human primate studies. Neuroimage. 2014 May 1; 91:129-37.
- C. Huang, J.L. Ackerman, Y. Petibon, G. El Fakhri, T.J. Brady and J Ouyang, MR-based motion correction for PET imaging using wired active MR micro-coils in simultaneous PET-MR: Phantom Study. Medical Physics, 2014; 41(4)
Y. Petibon*, C. Huang*, J. Ouyang, T.G. Reese, Q. Li, S. Syrkina, Y.L. Chen and G. El Fakhri. Relative role of MR-based motion correction and PSF modeling in whole-body simultaneous PET-MR imaging. Medical Physics, 2014; 41(4)
- C. Huang, J. Galons, C.G. Graff, E.W. Clarkson, A. Bilgin, B. Kalb, D.R. Martin, and M.I. Altbach, Correcting Partial Volume Effect in Bi-exponential T2 Estimation of Small Lesions. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, In Press [Abstract]
- C. Huang, M.I. Altbach, G. El Fakhri, Pattern recognition for rapid T2 mapping with Stimulate Echo Compensation. Magnetic Resonance Imaging, In Press [Abstract]
- Charalambos Kaittanis, Travis M. Shaffer, Anuja Ogirala1, Santimukul Santra, J. Manuel Perez, Gabriela Chiosis, Yueming Li, Lee Josephson & Jan Grimm. Environment-responsive nanophores for therapy and treatment monitoring via molecular MRI quenching. Nature. Accepted 5 Feb 2014
- Eugene S. Mananga, Georges El Fakhri, Joshua Schaefferkoetter, Ali A. Bonab, Jinsong Ouyang. Myocardial Defect Detection Using PET-CT: Phantom Studies. PLOS one. February 5, 2014
- Previous Publications