This honor recognizes individuals for their accomplishments in the field of medical imaging. They are in the top 10% of Radiology Department faculty nationwide.
- Dr. Dustin Wooten: 1st place, Brain Imaging Council Symposium, for an oral entitled "Occupancy and functional response to D1 receptor ligands assessed by concurrent PET/fMRI."
- Dr. Chuan Huang: Honorable mention, Computer and Instrumentation Council Symposium, for an oral entitled "Fast tagged MR acquisition for PET motion correction in simultaneous cardiac PET-MR"
- Ms. Auranuch Lorsakul: Honorable mention, Computer and Instrumentation Council Symposium for an oral entitled “A Numerical Observer for TaskBased Assessment on Kinetic Parametric Imaging”
- Dr. Joyita Dutta: SNMMI Travel Award for $1000
- Dr. Marc Normandin: Named the 2014 recipient of the Cassen Postdoctoral Mentoring Award by SNMMI's Education and Research Foundation for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. The award provides funds to support a postdoctoral scientist for up to two years while they train at the Gordon Center with Dr. Normandin as their primary mentor and Dr. Georges El Fakhri as senior mentor on their research project.
Previous SNMMI awards