Listed are honors and awards received by members of the Gordon Center (previously CAMIS) in 2013.
- 2014 and 2013 For both years Dr. Arkadiusz Sitek was recognized as one of the best 25 referees (the top 2% of the total number of referees) for the Physics in Medicine and Biology (PMB)
- 2013 Dr.Georges El Fakhri: IEEE Senior Member
- 2013 Dr. Chuan Huang: IEEE MIC Trainee Travel Award, "Motion Tracking and Correction Using Wired and Wireless MR Micro-Coils in Simultaneous PET-MR", IEEE MIC, Seoul, Korea
- 2013 Dr.Georges El Fakhri: Harvard-Australia Visiting Professor
- 2012-13 Dr. Chuan Huang was recognized by ISMRM for providing distinguished services to the society during 2012-2013 as a reviewer for (the journal) Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.
- 2012-13 Dr.Georges El Fakhri: Awardee of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Training Innovation Program